Sunday, July 15, 2012

Celebrating A Sexy New M/M Romance From Megan Slayer

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating a sexy new m/m romance from Megan Slayer and Changeling Press.

HERE WITHOUT YOU by Megan Slayer

Some guys have all the luck and some guys love the pain. Slash Gunderson knows that feeling well. His place behind the drums for Glow is a dream come true. Can he accept his need for kink and the man who makes his heart beat?

Hiram Moline loves his job as the head of security for Glow. He's also in love with Slash. There's one major glitch -- someone has been sending Slash threatening letters. Hiram's not about to let anything happen to Slash. Can he convince Slash they've got something strong or will the stalker get the upper hand?

BUY THE eBOOK   ***   READ THE EXCERPT

When she's not writing the stories in her head, Megan Slayer can be found luxuriating in her hot tub with her two vampire Cabana boys, Luke and Jeremy. She has the tendency to run a tad too far with her muse, so she has to hide in the head of her alter ego, but the boys don't seem to mind.

When she’s not obsessing over her whip collection, she can be found picking up her kidlet from school. She enjoys writing in all genres, but writing about men in love suits her fancy best. Currently hanging out every Wednesday and Friday at the Menagerie Authors site, hunting Hotties for the Saturday posts, and working on the next great story brewing in her head!

The cabana boys are willing to serve, unless she needs them. She always need them. So be nice to Javier or he will bite--on command.

She also masquerades under the name Wendi Zwaduk and is published through Changeling Press, Liquid Silver Books, and Total-E-Bound Publishing.

WEBSITE    ***   BLOG   ***   AMAZON   ***   GOODREADS   ***   FACEBOOK   ***   TWITTER   ***   NEWSLETTER

WIN - Leave Megan a question today at her cyber launch party and your name goes in the hat for a pdf of another of her rocking m/m romances - UNDER AND OVER IT.  Please leave your email address so Megan can contact you if you are the winner.  Good Luck!



23 comments:

  1. Hey Megan welcome to autborisland and super congrats on hou new book!

    Since you're new to the island and to many of our readers can you tell us a bit about yourself as well as your new release

    It says on the changeling site this book has paranormal elements...can you tell us about that? And this isn't the first time you wrote about the band glow is it? Can you tell us about that?

    Enjoy your launch party today and i hope HERE WITHOUT YOU is anoter best seller for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't tell I left this comment on my hubby's iphone can you - lol - sorry about all the typos!

      Delete
  2. Hi DeNita!!

    I'm stoked to be here! Thanks for having me. Let's see... about me... I'm short, I have blue hair and I love to sing to the steering wheel in my Jeep and no, I'm not a smurf. Grin. I love racing and writing. My characters never behave so the hotter they get, the faster i have to write.

    This book has paranormal elements, yes. The band is comprised mainly of Elementals. Fire (seeing the Bass guitar), Earth (session player hooked up with the Lead guitar), Water (ice, but whose counting, and the bassist), Wind (With the lead singer). Sounds like a band already doesn't it? This book actually features two characters that aren't elementals, but the supporting cast is, so it all works out. I've written the other characters in the Glow Band - Fire Woman (#1) features Zac and Atria, Wrapped Around (#1.5) features Luc and Taygan, The Air I Breathe (#2) features the rest of Luc and Tay's story, Down to Earth (#3) features Ike and Tallulah and Here Without You (#4) rounds out the band, BUT there's more to come. There's a story for Christmas featuring the band's fans - the Glow kids.

    Feel free to ask questions. I'll be happy to answer them (either as me or my other name, Wendi Zwaduk - we're interchangable)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Great excerp. Is it hard to write mm not being male?

    1_trouble AT msn DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an awesome excerpt and I love the cover of the book!!
    Yvette
    yratpatrol@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Renee George did the cover. It's beautiful and fits the feel of the book. Glad you liked the excerpt. :-)

      Delete
  5. Lovely excerpt and great sounding book.

    ilona
    felinewyvern at googlemail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ilona. I'm glad you liked it and were able to stop by!

      Delete
  6. Donna - Thanks! I'm glad you liked the excerpt. I have friends and family that are gay so if I'm truly in doubt, I ask them. But I also look at it this way, mm is still about people. I'm not a guy, so getting into the hero's head in a MF is about the same. They are all people. I write them like people. :-) Plus it's fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendi/Megan, congrats on the new book. You are such a busy writer, I was glad you were able to come to Lori's, it was fun to meet you there. Thanks for the excerpt!

    Mary M.

    emmasmom AT wi DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I got to meet you, too. :-) I love hanging out at Lori's. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  8. Wendi/Megan, congrats on the new book. You are such a busy writer, I was glad you were able to come to Lori's, it was fun to meet you there. Thanks for the excerpt!

    Mary M.

    emmasmom AT wi DOT rr DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the book! How did you come up with the characters' names?

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They tell me what their names will be. In the case of Slash, I had no idea his true name was Leo. He always went by Slash and then when I sat down to really write his story - not just pen him as a secondary character - he said, oh, by the way, I'm Leo. Hiram named himself as well. :-)

      Delete
  10. WoooHooo another Wendi/Megan Book...Congrats on your new Changling Press release & Thank You from one of your Big Fans for bringing Us another Great Book to read!!!!
    If there is anyone who has not read one of Wendi or Megan's Books, you don't know what your missing!!! You have to buy yourself one...I know you won't be able to stop with just one!

    Take Care & Stay Naughty,
    PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)
    paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee! I'm always happy when you stop by. I'm glad you enjoy the books. I'm glad you're one of my biggest fans. :-) You rock.

      Delete
  11. Congrats on the book. Is there any genre of writing that you avoid and why? Do you have a bucket list, and what is on it? royal1@stny.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At one time, I said I'd never write historical. It was too hard and there was way too much research involved. And then I wrote an Ancient Greek historical short story. Go figure. Then I had a set of characters from 1970 start talking - so I wrote a recent historical. Still had to do all that research, but it became a labor of love that way. I don't understand steampunk, so that's probably not an area I'll venture into.

      I have a bucket list, but most of it concerns where I want to go for vacations - like seeing all the NASCAR tracks, riding the World of Outlaws circuit and seeing California. :-) Thanks for asking!

      Delete
  12. My daughter is gay do you write ff? Or can you recommend someone who does?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a cousin who is gay and she keeps at me to write a FF. I haven't yet, but only because I haven't had the characters talk to me. When they do, you'll both be the first to know. But I can say Virginia Nelson does write fantastic FF. Check her out and thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  13. I went by Random.org and picked a winner.
    Yvette
    yratpatrol@aol.com
    You are the winner of a PDF of Under and Over It. I'll be contacting you shortly off list!

    Congrats and thanks to everyone for making my party a blast. I had so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete