Friday, July 13, 2012

Celebrating A New Release In Marisa Chenery's Warrior Hunger Series With EC

Today on our Cyber Launch Party Blog, we're celebrating a new release in Marisa Chenery's popular Warrior Hunger Series with Ellora's Cave!


WARRIOR'S SURRENDER by Marisa Chenery

 Book Three in the Warrior Hunger Series

Jaxon never wanted to tie himself down to a single woman, not even when he was mortal. When a sexy temptress collides with him on the street, dumping her coffee all over his chest, he sees the opportunity for another installment of his modus operandi - seduce, bed and then leave. But this fiery woman sees through his attempts and refuses to be just another notch on his bedpost.


Chyna is prepared to walk away when it becomes clear Jaxon plans to hit it and leave. She has a plan of her own and knows seduction is a two-way street. Once she gets him in bed, he won’t want to leave. But she gets more than she bargained for when her lover shows his other, furry side and reveals his true nature - as a shifter and warrior to an ancient Egyptian god. She must then decide if she is brave enough to stay...or if she will be the one to walk away.


BUY THE eBOOK   ***   BUY IN KINDLE   ***   READ THE EXCERPT


Marisa Chenery was always a lover of books, but after reading her first historical romance novel she found herself hooked. Having inherited a love for the written word, she soon started writing her own novels.

After trying her hand at writing historicals, she now writes paranormals.

Marisa lives in Ontario, Canada with her husband and four children. Check out Marisa’s website at www.marisachenery.com. She would love to hear from you, so drop her an email while you’re there.



WEBSITE   ***   BLOG   ***   FACEBOOK   ***   TWITTER   ***   NEWSLETTER 


WIN - Leave Marisa a question today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a copy of her book!  Please leave your email address so we can contact you, if you are today's winner!

11 comments:

  1. The storylines for this series sound fascinating, Marissa. How many books are planned for this series? Should I start with book one, or can they be stand alone stories?

    caity_mack at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cathy. Right now, there are only four. The fourth book is already written and contracted. I should be getting the edits for it soon. You can start with any of the books since the only thing that ties them together as a series is the theme of them. All the men are warriors of Anubis.

      Delete
  2. Happy Release Day Marisa! Super congrats on the newest book!

    For those not familiar with your Warrior Hunger Series can you tell us a bit about it? Your hero in this book is a shape shifter, what does he shift into? I love the idea of Egyptian guardians...tell us how the idea for that came up and how much research you had to do for it.

    I hope you enjoy your release day and that you're doing something extra special to celebrate.

    Wishing you a bestsller!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, DeNita. The series is about a set of warriors who were dying on a battlefield and vow to serve the Egyptian god Anubis as one of his warriors in exchange for him saving their lives. Their job is to hunt evildoers and send them to the underworld for Anubis to judge. They shift into a half-human and half-jackal form when they do this. I have always loved anything about ancient Egypt and I love shape shifters so it wasn't too hard to come up with a series idea with the two of them. I had to do a fair amount of research about Anubis.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, how fun, Marisa! This sounds like a great series--will have to pick it up, too. Do you feel pretty happy with the set of four stories as they are, or are there any extra ideas or plot snippets that you might want to spin off later? I've always found Egyptian mythology really fascinating--can't wait to read your spin on it!

    f dot chen at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, flchen1. I'm happy with the four books, though the way I set up the series, I could add more at any time. So I could add more :).

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on the book! Your books sound good and the covers look great. Do you decorate your office with poster-sized copies of your books?

    bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, bn100. I do love my covers :). Actually, I don't have an office. I write upstairs in my bedroom with my laptop while I sit on my bed. My house isn't big enough for an office, and with four kids, there aren't any extra rooms. At least closed in my bedroom they know not to bother me when I'm writing.

      Delete
  5. I've picked a winner for the draw and it is Cathy M. I'll be emailing you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the book, Marisa, thank you very much. Wishing you a nice relaxing summertime weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cannot waitto get my hands on this .Have a great weekend
    flanagan@mebtel.net

    ReplyDelete