Sunday, October 10, 2010

Celebrating A New Amher Heat Release For Caitlyn Willows

Today, we're celebrating today's Amber Heat release of LEATHER & LACE for erotic romance author Caitlyn Willows.

Caitlyn weaves deep emotions and sizzling sensuality into her action-filled stories. Believing life is to be lived and felt, not merely watched, Willows delivers real-to-life characters in unforgettable tales of love, adventure, and always steamy passion. Love and adventure, earthbound and in the stars, naughty and nice, you'll find it all in these steamy tales of erotic romance from the pen of Caitlyn Willows.

WEBSITE *** NEWSLETTER *** BLOGS

LEATHER & LACE by Caitlyn Willows - sequel to her Amber Heat bestseller ONE TO GROW ON

They're back again - the hot couple from One To Grow On - and they're more than ready to live out a few more sex-filled fantasies.

Nine years of marriage haven't dimmed the fires of fantasy that fuel Judi and Reese Osbourne's lust for each other. Children, however, make living those fantasies tricky. But Reese has the ultimate present for his wife on their ninth anniversary. The kids are with Grandma, and the house is theirs for the weekend...and redesigned for pleasure.

After a hard day in court, Judi comes home to a quiet house and a hot husband wielding a willow switch. What's a needy woman to do but get out of her panties as fast as possible, especially when she learns two guests are waiting in the wings to join them in a fresh menage fantasy...or two.

A willow switch, a sexy husband, and two enticing hunks...Happy Anniversary to Judi!

BUY THE BOOK *** READ THE EXCERPT

WIN - Leave a comment or question for Caitlyn today at her Cyber Launch Party and your name goes in the hat for a free ebook of her 2006 Golden Quill Award Finalist TREASURE HUNTERS! Please leave your email address so we can contact you if you are today's winner - Good Luck!

While today is Caitlyn's release day, she probably won't be able to join us and answer any questions we leave her until tomorrow. See, every single weekend in Oct and the first weekend in Nov are tied up with stuff - like today she's making a Native American olla!
Oct/Nov are the absolute busiest months around her neck of the woods. In the past she's fought it, since writing gives her very little extra time, but this year, she decided to simply roll with it and take advantage of opportunities that only come once a year. Some of these things she felt compelled to do - as though she couldn't move forward in her life path without taking them.

Here's her schedule for the coming weeks:
Oct 2, 10 - Native American Pottery Making Class (making her own olla)
Oct 3 - Orchid Class (learning to care, cultivate, and plant, after which she'll take her own orchid home)
Oct 16 - Pioneer Days Celebration (library book sale, parade, carnival, Oldtimers Reception at Museum)
Oct 17 - Writers Meeting (her and a friend started a local group called The Desert Quills)
Oct 22 -25 - Seattle to do workshop
Oct 30, 31 - Native American Basket Making Class (making her own basket from native material)
Nov 5-7 - Annual Weed Show (she photographs this event and also helps set up)

And I thought I was busy!

11 comments:

  1. Oooh I get to leave the first comment. I found Ms Willows through AuthorIsland and have since read and enjoyed several of her books. This looks like another I might enjoy. Keep them coming and thanks for the hours of enjoyment.

    1_trouble@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, she is a busy lady, how does she find the time for it all and keep writing those great books?

    Valerie
    in Germany
    valb0302@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she really is busy! Leasther and Lace looks like it is going to be great. I think I am going to have to check out the first one and then get this one :)

    Kelly
    kittykelly28@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is quite the schedule of events. I would love to know what an Native American olla is. Sounds interesting and I've always been fascinated by the Native Americans. I hope you had fun making it.

    HAPPY RELEASE DAY Caitlyn!!!

    yadkny@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the excerpt. Now I need to read the rest of it!

    kissinoak at frontier dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here!

    It was too windy to fire the pots today, so the instructor (the very talented Tony Soares) took them home to fire. We'll get them next week. But I do have pictures uploaded to my Flickr page. Here's the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/24707395@N02/?saved=1

    My pot turned out very nicely and I'm very pleased with it. I can't wait to do another (after I build my own kiln -- yikes! -- and dig my own clay -- double yikes!).

    I loved learning the process, the feel of the clay as I worked it. Today we also weaved straw rings on which to sit our ollas (they have rounded bottoms). It didn't take long to get the hang of that and I looking forward to my Native American Basket Weaving class at the end of the month.

    Anyone have any questions?

    Caitlyn
    www.cailtynwillows.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have to say that although I felt like I "became one" with my olla and that process, I did not "become one" with the care and cultivation of orchids. The orchid I planted is now residing with my DIL, where its chances of survival are greater.

    I did, however, get to experience a very nice, nonstressful wine tasting at the Orchid Festival. My "guide" baby-stepped me through the white and up to the reds, which I found I enjoyed immensely. I've always been a white wine person. Now I'm enjoying the reds as well.

    Caitlyn
    www.caitlynwillows.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on the new release Caitlyn
    it sounds like a great book.
    Do we need to read the first book to follow along in this one or can it be a stand alone?
    elaing8(at)netscape(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Caitlyn!

    I really love erotic stories about married people! I've been happily married for 23 years and the hubby and I still like to get it on, so it's nice to see stories about what happens during the happily ever after part - lol!

    Married people do tend to be ignored in romances, don't you think?

    Hope the new book is another bestseller for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How was it bringing a couple back to life after so many years and so many books? Did you have the idea for this book back when you wrote the first one? Or did the character just keep begging you for a new story?

    Any plans on bringing them back again?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Caitlyn's books they are always such a good read. I loved the excerpt and can't wait to read more.

    sstrode@scrtc.com

    ReplyDelete